Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 March 2012

I PAD Play


Photo Tropedelic - I Pad application - This program is fun to use and for those who like colour, you can have endless hours of fun producing instant artworks. 



Photo Tropedelic Krista -



Photo Tropedelic - Edward from Twilight.



Photo Tropedelic - Krista


Photo Tropedelic - Bird eye.
Investigating the Ipad 2 and it's many applications I am starting to enjoy the range of possibilities producing electronic art.  My next aim in teaching is to try and introduce the ipads/computer imagery art; to students who really enjoy this aspect of creating. I found it to be quick, instant, yet challenging.  Using this type of art tool, I find it to be very time consuming, you can sit in front of a computer/ipad and time just flys away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment